Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3-0 in Divison BABY!!!

Ok, so, no big deal, but the Niners are 3-0 against the NFC West Divison rivals.  BOO-YAH!!!  Do you know how many years (decades?) it's been since I could say that?  Huh? 

And the Dodgers start their post-season run against the dreaded Cardinals tomorrow.  Yeah, I'm not happy about it either.  The Cards always seem to have the Dodgers' number.  And Manny is being Manny again, and looks like a scared little girl at the plate.  Get a big-boy haircut you wuss and do the job you're getting paid for!!! (um, no I am not a Manny fan, never have been, and was upset when the Dodgers actually paid real dollars for his sorry, drug taking, fussy me-first, prima donna, gonna play only when I feel like it a**).  I don't care for show-boats.

Hence my absolute glee at T.O. tanking against Miami.  You know Tuna had it personal for Owens.  Regardless of all of the grown-up conversations everyone has about it,  Jones picked T.O. over Parcells and forced the coaching great's departure from the Biggest Whorehouse in Texas. (um, not a Cowgirls fan, either).

And what the heck is up with Brett last night?  I'm surprised he didn't burst into flames showing up in purple against the Pack.  I bet he would have if the game had been at Lambeau!  Brett is going to hell for sure, now!

The Twinkies (um, sorry I should show some respect now...) are going to take the Yankees out in the first round of post season play.  Go Minnesota (see, it's just Brett, not Twin Cities sports in general...)!!! 

As for Fantasy I won 4 out of 5 this week (whew!  thought I was gonna be 2-5 for sure!).  I am having a ball, just wish I had enough time to get into the smack talk!  Well, things will lighten up a bit after the end of October (yeah right, I don't know who I'm kidding.  It's just gonna be a different kind of madness in Nov!). Again all my thanks and appreciation to Susan for making it happen!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until the next blog. Always fun to read.

    ReplyDelete