Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bye Week Hell Part Deux

Ok, you've read my rant on bye weeks.  Now that they are over (thank you!!!) I'll whine just a little bit more about how frikkin AWFUL the past few weeks have been for my teams!

Running back - settling for all of y 'alls castoffs on Friday mornings when I finally have a chance to take a look at my teams (Monday and Friday mornings are usually just killed with back to back to back teleconferences).  Running backs have been the bane of my existence on the byes.

Quarter Backs - Now, I paid attention to bye weeks when I picked my QB's!  And there I was, actually starting ALEX SMITH (just sit with that a minute).  Again, it just sucked.

Needless to say, my win-loss records took a serious hit!  How did yours do?

No comments:

Post a Comment