Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't Believe Everything Your Read in the Press

I've always relied on what the fantasy 'analysts' have to say.  I mean, they're the experts, right?  Right?


So when Arizona played the Bears I read what the 'experts' had to say.  Not a good matchup for Warner.  Bears DST should just romp.  Matt Ryan would just set the world on fire.  Uh-huh.


So I paid attention to these guys who knew more than me.  Sat Warner.  Played Ryan and the Bears D. 


Warner scored 40 fantasy points (maybe 50, I quit looking when the dizziness set in).  Ryan crashed and burned.  As did the Bears D.

So when the 'experts' tell you what is and is not a good matchup, I'm just gonna look back at my experience and go with my gut.

So what have the analysts done to you?

2 comments:

  1. Been there and done that. Tell it like it is Granny! These so called experts don't know anymore then we do. It's always best to go with your gut, then to listen to these clowns. I never go by the projections of points that they predict either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! These guys (and you'll notice they are all guys...)are just sitting back somewhere having a beer and laughing at us poor fools who actually pay attention to them! NO MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete