Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dilemma

Ok I need some help (lots of help but that's a different story...).  Here's the sitch...

I am taking the exam for my professional registration in 5 weeks.  Need to do lots of studying for a 3 hour exam...never been good at studying

I have 2 business golf events (thankfully with my Women on Course group, but still business) and I SUCK.  Seriously, my swing is the stuff of nightmares.

And, while I get free golf at the country club, I have limited time available to actually take advantage of it!  This afternoon can actually work out to get some practice time on the course.

But this afternoon will also be a perfect time to hit the books hard.  I have to pass this test.  Can't make Principal or VP without it!

But I can't show up for the golf events and make a total ass of myself (ok, that may foregone) so I have to practice.

But...what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment