Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 3 Rants

Hi kids!  Granny has had a tough couple of weeks but I'm baaack!  So lets get started, shall we?


I HATE BRETT FAVRE, A LOT!!!


Now that I've got that off my chest (no I didn't, I still feel sick to my stomach!) was the Niners-Vikes game just about the worst-officiated game ever?  There were stupid bs flags on both sides.  Really interrupted the flow of the game.  I mean, these are grown men and I am sure that Shaun Hill won't break in half if someone accidently touches his helmet.  And if the momentum of a play carries a back into Brett and he gets knocked down (yes, I know he's old and can break easy!) is it a penalty or the laws of physics?  I'm just sayin'...


I think Joe Flacco is just awesome.  Just a kid but so talented!  I'm putting him on my scout list for next year for sure!


Did Al seem a little fussy with Chris on Sunday night?  Or was it just me? 


It seems to be the season of the stud Tight Ends.  Clark, Davis, Witten, Miller, Gates and on and on.  I know these guys are big backs with hands who can run, but it seems that they are making more big plays so far this season. 

I hope my waivers go through because I tell ya, without some changes on my lineups, I am screwed!



No comments:

Post a Comment