Monday, September 7, 2009

Let the Games Begin!!!

Ok, quick update.  I am in 5 (yeah, 5!!!) fantasy football leagues.  They're all with the same core of great, fun folks who do a fair amount of smack talking during the season.  It's all in fun, and has already begun!

Mike (Purple Haze) seems to think that this Granny needs Geritol.  I set him straight (was there any doubt I would?).  He's also started in with Cheryl, and Rusty and Susan are shooting barbs back and forth.

That's what makes these fantasy leagues so much fun!  Most of us have played together before and know personalities, etc.  There is some carry over from last season, too.  Rusty beat me out for the championship in one league last year and I am SO gunning for him this year!

Susan, the administrator for all of the leagues, puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure that everyone has a good time.  She's a lot of fun, too!  Quite the rabble rouser!

I'm looking forward to the official start of the season on Thursday because I've been waiting for so long for football, and because the 'games' will begin!!!

Good luck to everyone in their leagues!  Oh, and the Niners are going to make the playoffs this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment